- Understanding the concept of negotiation as a process of searching for an agreement that satisfies various parties.
- Acquiring the skills of an reaching agreement, which may occur either through a barter or through real negotiation.
- Understanding the difference between a barter (it allows only one party – the party in a position of power – to „win”; the other party is forced to accept something of lesser value) and a real negotiation which implies a „win-win” situation, in which all parties are satisfied.
- Introductory issues. Strategies for claiming value in negotiations.
- „How far can I push them in negotiation” – strategies you should keep in mind while responding to your partner’s first offer. The power of anchor.
- Effective haggling strategies.
- Creating value in negotiations
- Main principles of investigative negotiation.
- Strategies of trust building and information sharing.