5 h lecture + 5 h individual student work
- Knowledge about specific character of international market;
- Knowledge about the main strategies of Marketing Mix elements;
- Consciousness of the differences between world customers.
- Globalisation and its influence on the perception of Marketing;
- Product strategies – standardization or adaption;
- Product life cycle on the international market;
- Branding in the international environment;
- The methods of coming in to the international market;
- Price strategies;
- Promotion strategies;
- Instruments of promotion;
- Business culture;
- Levels of communication and their meaning for the marketing.