- The evolution in the approach to the problems of quality, established the concept of TQM (Total Quality Management).
- Standards, certification and integration of quality management systems, environmental protection, occupational safety and information security.
- Methods and tools for quality improvement.
- Learning outcomes: skills and competencies: understanding of basic concepts, patterns and problems of quality management problem solving quality management.
- Principles of quality management
- Zero defects
- Avoiding mistakes
- Quality Management Tools
- Traditional tools of quality management
- Modern tools of quality management
- Design methods for quality
- Methods of teamwork
- Quality Circles
- ISO Standards
- Application of the principles of quality management in the enterprise