- Cognitive: The aim of this course is to acquaint students with history and development of the discipline, the fundamental concepts, laws and methods of organization and management science.
- Learning outcomes – the skills and competencies: understanding and applying knowledge in the area of governance and management of companies, institutions or organizations.
- Practical: understanding the nature and mechanisms, the functioning of the organization, understanding the principles, patterns and management tools in understanding the description of and analysis of management problems.
- Management – its essence and significance.
- Elements of the organisation – people, technologies, processes.
- Authority, information and communication management.
- Management structure.
- The objectives and functions of management.
- The cultural context of management.
- Managing in a changing.
- Organisational Structure – conditions and trends of evolution.