5 h workshops + 20 h individual student work
The theoretical basis for drawing up a business plan and feasibility study. Ability to draw up a business plan and feasibility studies and projects for financing from EU funds (business plan as an attachment) Calculation of economic efficiency of investment projects, including the discount.
- Essence, objectives and conditions (circumstances) make a business plan;
- Functions and criteria for evaluating business plans;
- Analysis of potential sources of funding for the project (analysis and evaluation of acquisition opportunities and foreign equity, seeking investors, loans, leasing, financial leverage, etc.);
- Principles for the preparation of assumptions for the projection part of the business plan, elements of the projection in the business plan;
- Discounting and its function in the evaluation of future projects in a business plan;
- Business plan as an annex to the application for funding from the European Union – principles, examples, guidelines;
- Feasibility study and business plan (for the purposes of applications for funding from the European Union).