Constructing psychological and therapeutic programs for children, youth and adults – practical issues
- Introduction to psycho-education
- History of psycho-education
- What is the pedagogical therapy?
- Diagnosis and work with youth
- Selected methods of therapy of working with children, youth and adults
Project: Preparation of four methods used in the psychological and therapeutic programs
Bruce Bracken, Richard Jude Nagle, The Psychoeducational Assessment of Preschool Children, Routledge 2007.