- Formulating objectives and selection of methods of raising and preparing for rational leisure;
- Introducing students with the basic concepts and social-educational issues of education for leisure;
- The appearance of the needs and possibilities of educational work in the sphere of free time to different categories of people, especially children and teenagers;
- Getting to Know the rules for organizing and conducting classes and cultural entertainment, sporting and recreational activities in their leisure time;
- Tackling social pathologies by developing skills valuable leisure time activities.Their time management ability.
- Definitions of basic concepts of free time, time for a semi-free, recreation, holiday, time hollow, disposable leisure time.
- The outline of the issues concerning the history of free time. Concepts of leisure time: classical, social, with its emphasis on obligatory activities and behaviors associated with the state of mind, as opposed to work.
- Features of free time. Determinants of behavior freetime. Classifications and typologies lifestyle.
- Location of the pedagogy of free time among the science teaching. Pedagogy of leisure time: self-discipline, or specialization in social pedagogy. Elements of pedagogical knowledge, psychological, sociological theory, the system of free time (leisure).
- Pedagogy of leisure time and its research methods.
- The issue of socio-educational leisure of different age groups: children, adolescents, adults.
- The issue of socio-educational leisure time of people with disabilities.