The aim of the conference is to present the latest results of scientific research as well as to exchange views, knowledge and experience of scientists, researchers and practitioners about the innovative activities of modern organizations. Particular attention will be focused on problems of functioning the enterprises in the economy based on knowledge.
Proposed Conference topics:
- The nature and significance of innovation for socio-economic development;
- Competition, globalization and innovation – new context;
- Knowledge, creativity and entrepreneurship in management;
- Models of the innovation process;
- Models of a learning and innovative organization;
- The architecture of national and regional systems of innovation;
- Sources of innovation and support for innovation development of the organization;
- Management of knowledge and innovations in organizations;
- Strategies, methods and techniques of designing innovative solutions;
- Innovation and competitiveness of Polish enterprises and institutions;
- Social consequences of innovation.