Full acceptance will be given to the abstracts and articles that would meet all formal requirements:
- The subject of the abstract must be consistent with the theme of the conference, and its structure should reflect the structure of the text (clearly presented: the purpose of the article, methods, results and conclusions);
- The size of abstracts: 150-200 words.
Verification of articles will be made on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance of the article and abstract to the conference themes and topics;
- The originality of the work and weight of their subject matter;
- The correctness of the formulation of purpose and hypothesis;
- Applied research methods;
- How to interpret the test results and inference;
- The correctness of terminology and its compliance with the currently applied standards.