10 h workshops + 10 h individual student work
The Human Resources Management (HRM) function includes a variety of activities, and key among them is deciding what staffing needs you have and whether to use independent contractors or hire employees to fill these needs, recruiting and training the best employees, ensuring they are high performers, dealing with performance issues, and ensuring your personnel and management practices conform to various regulations. Activities also include managing your approach to employee benefits and compensation, employee records and personnel policies. Usually small businesses (for-profit or nonprofit) have to carry out these activities themselves because they can’t yet afford part- or full-time help.
- job description and analysis,
- Curriculum Vitae in deferent culture,
- selection and integration,
- career management,
- performance assessment,
- training and development,
- human resource maintenance (payment, social benefits, health and safety at work).