Circus pedagogy as the method of working with teenagers. Classes have social and therapeutic character. Treatment and prevention of negative forms of leisure activities are the most important aim.
- Recognition of simple circus devices
- Developing creative and motor invention
- Learning how to juggle balls
- Learning the methods of operation: tumbling, acrobatics
- Selfmaking circus training materials
Individual work: presenting its own ideas of acrobatic exercises with the usage of selfmade circus devices. The main objective is treatment and prevention of negative forms of leisure activities.
Frederic D. Weinstein, Circus, iUniverse 2006.