The course aims to introduce students to the fundamental issues of theoretical ability to identify and diagnose tourist phenomena, in conjunction with the various fields of knowledge and practice of socio-economic. Curriculum are selected in such a way as to show the students the basic functions of tourism.
- Tourism as a phenomenon of socio-economic;
- Characteristics of the basic forms of tourism;
- Typology of Tourists;
- Basic definitions of tourism, recreation;
- International tourism;
- Tourist activity of the population;
- Current trends in the tourism market.